January 24-31, 2020
Every Day Prayer Focus
· Humble yourselves. Ask for forgiveness for personal sin and the sins of our land.
· Seek God. Declare your dependence on God in every area of your life.
· His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in your generation.
· Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls saved, signs, wonders, miracles, and transformed lives.)
· Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to BELIEVE (Know God), BELONG (Find Freedom), BECOME (Discover Purpose), and Be COMMISSIONED (Make a Difference).
· Believe God for answered prayer to your specific needs.
8 Days Prayer Focus
Friday Jan. 24TH @ 7:00PM
Saturday Jan. 25TH @ 10:00AM
Sunday Jan. 26TH @ 10:30AM
Monday Jan. 27TH @ 10:00AM
Tuesday Jan. 28TH @ 10:00AM
Wednesday Jan. 29TH @ 7:00PM
Thursday Jan. 30TH @ 10:00AM
Friday Jan. 31ST @ 7:00AM
Day 1 – Our Leaders – Canada (Justin Trudeau), Province (Doug Ford), and Mayor Dan Carter (Oshawa) (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
- Pastors, Board of Counsel, Ministry Leaders (Daycare, Care and Share, Connect Group Facilitators, Growth Track, eKids (Little Ones, Toddler Town, School Ager's), Circle of Friends, Men's, Women's, Dream Team Workers.
Day 2 – Personal Lives - Kingdom Mindset (Matthew 6:33)
- God, Spouse, Children, Work/Ministry, freedom from negative/sinful habits and debt, reach potential in God.
Day 3 – Evangel Church - (Psalm 127; Matthew 16:18; Ephesians 3:10)
- 2020 the year of the "clarity, vision and growth". Spirit empowerment to reach our 20/25 vision.
- Wisdom for leadership
- Wisdom to utilize resources
- Courage and faith to move forward
Day 4 – Harvest - (Jeremiah 31:17; Psalm 2:8; 51:12-13; Matthew 28:19;-20; John 4:35)
- Believe for 10 to be saved and added in 2020
- Love for the lost
- Family members, neighbours, co-workers, friends the need salvation
- Opportunity to build bridges for gospel conversations - Daycare staff/families, Care and Share, Hope Circles, Easter Eggstravagganza
Day 5 – Unity - (Psalm 133; Luke 11:17; Ephesians 4:3-6; Galatians 5:25-26; 6:10)
- In the body of Christ, at Evangel, within ministry, among leaders for Vision 20/25
- A heart to go and reach the lost, not wait for God to bring them in.
Day 6 – Families and Marriages - (Ephesians 2; 21-26; 6:1-4)
- Fathers and Mothers
- Sons and Daughters
- Extended family
- Protection, faithfulness, love, forgiveness, understanding
Day 7 – New Birth
- 20 People or 4-5 families added to the church
- 5 Connect Groups leaders developed
- Greater spirit of corporate prayer in church
- Evangelism director/pastor
- Kids Pastor
- Youth and Young Adults Pastor/group
- Freedom groups – where people can be set free in God
Day 8 – Specific Needs - (Matthew 7:7; 1 Peter 5:7)
- finances, health, wisdom, employment etc.
At EVANGEL Church, we believe prayer changes everything. If you have a prayer request that you would like corporate prayer for, please share it in the form below including your name and email address.